Monday, January 7, 2013

26 weeks and other randoms!

       I seriously can not believe the next week I begin my 3rd trimester! I know i've said it often... but I seriously don't know where time is going! Everything is still going great... and our lil babe is active as ever. We have been having movement for awhile now.. but a few times a day our lil one seems to like to show off.


 

       On Sat. Jan. 4th I turned the big 2-9! We didn't do anything to exciting... Ryan got me a few lil things and took me out to dinner! We have a hotel room reserved towards the end of the month @ Ameristar to do a lil gambling.. and celebrate my b day and degree!

Ahhh the BEST cake ever.. good thing he only bought me a slice.. cause I could easily eat the whole damn cake! (wholefoods berry chantilly)

       My parents and grandma sent me $$ ... Ryan and I used the money to buy a rocker for the babes room! I'm so glad my dad talked me into looking around. We of course were initially looking for a glider rocker.. though i'm sorry... I have never sat in a "comfortable" glider.. EVER! The chair we found is perfectly comfortable.. and the perfect size!  :)
Our local la-z-boy was having a "remodeling" sale and we got the "vail" recliner for a steal!  
          On Sunday I received the best package at my door ever! My associates degree.... I have worked sooo long and hard to receive it! I have moved twice.. switched from an associates of science... and worked full time.. it has FINALLY all paid off!

     
       Ryan and I had thought of 3 goals/stipulations that I wanted to meet before we had a baby.. 2 of these have been accomplished in the last week! #1 being to have my associates degree.. #2 become pregnant before i'm 30.. and #3 was to lose 30lbs before I became pregnant.. (#3 is on hold until May)

       I have also decided on the take home outfit... The outfit is one my cousin Amber got me when I was expecting my first baby.
I will be buying this headband from Etsy in case it's a girl

and... I will be buying this lil hat in case it's a boy!

      Thinking about what my lil bundle will be wearing home from the hospital makes me SOOO excited!!

       I will leave you all with a lil artsy fartsy belly shot! :)

25w 4d.. happy b day to me!!


1 comment:

  1. Well what a happy post! I must say happy birthday(late) and congratulations! I can feel your excitement and that just makes me so excited for you! I am so happy to hear you are waiting to find out the gender. That truly was such an amazing experience for me so I am all about waiting now. You don't have too much longer before your wonderful "gift" is here! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete