Monday, March 25, 2013

Term.... 37 weeks!

          I know.. i've been MIA again! Finally this week we are back to "normal" no more covering at work.. which makes a huge difference. Speaking of work.. I only have 12 days or less left.. before the baby comes; CRAZY! :)
          Today marks the beginning of week 37.. the babe is officially considered term.. and can come any day between today... and the 4th week of April. I am now doing weekly appointments, at last weeks appt. I hadn't gained any weight (total weight can is ~25lbs) and the babe is still head down.. I am also strep B negative!
         
  We're growing... full speed ahead!! :)
          My sister had a shower for me April 9th.. and it of course turned out great... great people... great food... and great gifts! :)


           This last week I spent most of my free time working on the nursery... I really just wanted to get it DONE! There are still a few things left to do.. but a good chunk is out of the way. My sister will come over this afternoon and help me make banners to hang up and add a lil bit more fun to the room :)





 
           Now... we wait... we wait for our lives to change forever... we wait to meet the love of our lives.. and we wait for the unknown! :) This week will be our last week of our Bradley classes. I am now starting to get nervous about the labor/delivery... but I still feel strong.. and know I can do it.. if not for me.. for our precious gift!













No comments:

Post a Comment